Subject: [5gangip] New Version Notification for draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:12:13 -0500

Hi all,

Rev. 03 of 5G IP Isssues draft has been submitted taking into account
all comments and discussions on Rev. 02.

Please check it out.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues
Revision:       03
Title:          Review on issues in discussion of next generation
converged networks (5G) from an IP point of view
Document date:  2017-03-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03

Abstract:
   This document presents considerations related to open issues with
   upcoming new communication systems denoted as 5G aiming to set a
   basis for documenting problem space, use-cases, and potential
   solutions related to next-generation network infrastructure.  The
   draft reviews currently investigated topics, including both inputs
   from IETF and from other SDOs as well as research activities.
   Further the outcome of recent discussions at side sessions during
   IETF meetings are recaptured to help identifying a starting point for
   future thoughts.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat