Subject: [5gangip] REGISTRATION OPEN: IEEE 5G Summit Dresden Sept-19, 2017

From: Frank Fitzek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:59:39 +0200

REGISTRATION OPEN: IEEE 5G Summit Dresden Sept-19 2017

Click HERE <http://www.5gsummit.org/dresden/#registration> to register now!

Dear all,
5G Lab Germany and IEEE are jointly organizing the 2^nd IEEE 5G Summit 
Dresden <http://5gsummit.org/dresden/> on September 19, 2017. It will 
take place at the International Congress Center Dresden.

The summit builds on the great success of the 1^st IEEE 5G Summit 
Dresden in 2016. We will discuss further steps for making 5G a success 
story. The summit will address a holistic approach on 5G system design 
ranging from hardware, wireless, network and clouds to tactile internet 
applications.

We already have several top CEOs, CTOs, and global R&D managers 
confirmed! See: www.5gsummit.org/dresden <http://www.5gsummit.org/dresden>

Looking forward to having you at this exciting event! Click HERE 
<http://www.5gsummit.org/dresden/#registration> to register now!

-- 
Frank H.P. Fitzek
Professor
Deutsche Telekom Chair of Communication Networks
Institute of Communication Technology
TU Dresden

mobile: +49 151 160 00003
phone:  +49 351 463 33945
fax:    +49 351 463 37163

web:	cn.ifn.et.tu-dresden.de
web:    www.fitzek.net
skype:	fitzek

5G Lab Germany Coordinator 5Glab.de
CFAED Resilience Path Co-leader
HAEC Architecture Group Co-leader