Subject: [5gangip] New Version Notification for draft-xyz-atick-ps-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 16:57:36 -0500

Hi all,
We submitted the PS draft. Please read it and provide your comments.

Regards,
Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-xyz-atick-ps-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-xyz-atick-ps
Revision:       00
Title:          Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy Enabled
Mapping System
Document date:  2018-05-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xyz-atick-ps-00.
txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-atick-ps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-atick-ps-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-atick-ps

Abstract:
   Problem Statement for Secure End to End Privacy Enabled Mapping
   System for Identifier Locator separation systems is presented.  Since
   identifiers are often carried in packet headers in clear, and mapping
   systems are often designed to be accessible by any entity, to
   preserve identifier's privacy, lookups to the mapping system should
   be allowed only by authorized entities.  In mapping systems, in
   addition to privacy, security also requires special attention because
   of the caches introduced into the data path.  Any denial of service
   attacks on the cache should not allow the communication to come to an
   end.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat