Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Cookies without nuts?

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:29:19 +0100

If anyone see cookies without nuts, please do something to make that  
noticable for us that run around trying to find them. Yesterday it  
seems no such creatures existed (so I had to fall back to apple,  
orange and other fruit that is probably better for me, but not the  
same thing ;-) ).

Ray et all: Thanks for the fruit, I really like that. But at the same  
time, can you have non-nut-alternatives somewhere in some corner next  
time? I do not think I am alone having such dietary problems.

     Patrik

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:51:12 -0400

> orange and other fruit that is probably better for me, but not the  

Patrik, while we are interested in a healthier you and are glad you like 
the fruit, we are mindful that nuts can be a real health issue for many 
folks.  We will bring that to the Hotel's attention.  Meanwhile, that 
probably means more peanut butter cookies for me.  yum.
Ray

---

From: Spencer at Yahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:39:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ray, if you could make sure there are no nuts in the WG meetings, that would help a lot, too :-)
   
  Spencer

Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote:

---

From: David Brossard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:11:41 -0700

"The IETF is trying to set a cookie. Would you like to except it?"

Ray Pelletier wrote:
> Patrik, while we are interested in a healthier you and are glad you 
> like the fruit, we are mindful that nuts can be a real health issue 
> for many folks.  We will bring that to the Hotel's attention.  
> Meanwhile, that probably means more peanut butter cookies for me.  yum.
> Ray
>
>>
>> Ray et all: Thanks for the fruit, I really like that. But at the 
>> same  time, can you have non-nut-alternatives somewhere in some 
>> corner next  time? I do not think I am alone having such dietary 
>> problems.
>>
>>     Patrik
>>

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:08:40 +0100

Information from the very nice secretariat is that the Hotel will  
label the non-nut cookies as such, and today they will be  
chocolate... Just because of this, may I PLEASE ask people that can  
have both nut, and non-nut cookies try to save the non-nut cookies  
for us who can not -- at least for 45 seconds? I know it will be  
hard, but... ;-)

    Patrik

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 05:46:19 -0400

... but the meetings would be empty ...   I suppose it *would* be easier 
to reach consensus though!   >;-> 

-- Peter

Spencer at Yahoo <[email-masked]>
20.03.07 03:39
 
        To:     [email-masked]
        cc: 
        Subject:        Working Groups without nuts? (was: Re: 
[68ATTENDEES] Cookies without   nuts?)

Ray, if you could make sure there are no nuts in the WG meetings, that 
would help a lot, too :-)
 
Spencer

---

From: Mohacsi Janos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:52:05 +0100 (CET)

> to reach consensus though!   >;->

To consensus should be reached in working groups. Not everybody can attend 
all the IETF meetings....

Regards,
 	Janos Mohacsi

---

From: "Clint Chaplin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:57:47 -0700

Which was a pain for people who can't hack chocolate.  But, you don't
need to change the protocol on my account; the grapes here are great!

-- 
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer
Corporate Standardization (US)
SISA