Subject: [68ATTENDEES] would like to purchase IETF68 social ticket

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:56:59 +0100 (CET)

They're sold out, so if you have one to part with, I'd like to buy it.

Thanks,

  - RL "Bob"

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Andrew Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:25:31 +0000

Refunds can be given for unwanted tickets and there is a list of people
at the registration desk who want to buy the tickets if and when they
become available.

In other words, join the queue :-)

And to those of you with unwanted tickets, go ask for a refund, get some
beer money and don't let your ticket go to waste.

Andrew

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:57:04 +0100 (CET)

> In other words, join the queue :-)

Such a list wasn't mentioned when I went to buy a ticket from the desk 
this morning.  I was encouraged to post a note.

  - RL "Bob"