Subject: Re: [68ATTENDEES] Phone number at the Hilton

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:19:39 -0700

The number Dan has listed is the one I have from Hilton reservations. 

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see <http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

-----Original Message-----
From: GOLDMAN, STUART O (STUART) <[email-masked]>
To: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue Mar 13 04:29:54 2007
Subject: RE: [68ATTENDEES] Phone number at the Hilton

Folks,

I have been communicating with them by e-mail at   [email-masked]  with great success.

Stuart Goldman

Alcatel-Lucent 

[email-masked]

602 493 8438

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Phone number at the Hilton

It seems like the phone number listed at

http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/68-hotels.html#Hilton for the Hilton

Prague is not in operation. The number that worked for me was

+420-2-2484 1111. 

Dan

 

_______________________________________________

68ATTENDEES mailing list

[email-masked]

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees