Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Ridesharing to airport in the morning

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:09:42 +0100

Hi folks,

I am heading to the airport for a Saturday 8:55am flight (to Frankfurt)

I would imagine a number of IETF people will be on this flight or other 
morning flights. Does anyone have a seat they would like to share in 
their reserved transportation?

Thought I'd ask before reserving another taxi. Sorry I couldn't find any 
place on the wiki to discuss this. You can reply to me directly.

TJ

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: "T.J. Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:12:38 +0100

(Sorry that was a typo, the flight leaves at 9:55am. So leaving the 
hotel around 7:30am)