Subject: [68ATTENDEES] SIP P2PSIP ROAP ECRIT SIPPING WED Plenary Sessions

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:09:26 -0400

If you are participating in the SIP  P2PSIP  ROAP  ECRIT  SIPPING  WED 
Plenary sessions Tuesday through Friday this is for you.

We will be trying a jabber experiment by using a professional 
transcriptionist to report the session real time.   It is an experiment 
to see whether this service improves access and participation in the 
sessions for those where English is a second language, or where hearing 
may be difficult because of sound quality, aging ears (like mine), or 
other hearing issues.

Unless otherwise directed by the WG Chairs the jabber rooms for this 
almost verbatim transcription are:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

The regular jabber rooms for those sessions will still be functioning 
for their usual purposes.

It is anticipated that a short survey will be available to capture 
feedback on the experiment.

Ray
IAD

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Spencer at Yahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:41:58 -0700 (PDT)

Ray,
   
  Thanks for setting these up - the sipping jabber logs were almost perfect, but also swamped. 
   
  If I might also put in a request - if you say your name, it appears in the jabber log. If you don't, you are NEW SPEAKER. It will help A LOT with minutes if you say your name every time you come to the mike.
   
  Spencer

Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]> wrote:
  If you are participating in the SIP P2PSIP ROAP ECRIT SIPPING WED 
Plenary sessions Tuesday through Friday this is for you.

Ray
IAD