Subject: [68ATTENDEES] shopping in prague

From: "hichem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:28:33 +0100

Hello

Has any one try shopping in prague ? I made a look at some souvenir shops in the old 
town and I found many interesting things, especially crystal glasses, vases candle 
holder.

I would know if those shops are the right place to purchase such things? and for the 
prices should I negotiate to get a discount or it is a fix price?

Hichem

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 06:31:26 -0400

I bought a nice Chandelier here in 2005 and had it shipped. It was  
much cheaper than Murano and
they did a good job with the shipping.

Marshall

---

From: Ole Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 03:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hichem,

If your home can accommodate yet another candle holder, by all means, 
but these things seem to be the most common household gift in the 
world.

Personally, I think I will get a couple of puppets, since the 
selection is really huge and they seem really well designed. Never 
been anywhere with this many puppets.

I tried negotiating a discount and it is definitely possible!

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher,  The Internet Protocol Journal
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: [email-masked]  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj