Subject: [68ATTENDEES] yet another restaurant review

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:03:49 +0100

tried to go to Ambiente, the recommended pasta place in Old Town Square, 
not thinking that some of the other 1000 people on the mailing list 
might have decided the same thing...

Next place to flash mob is U Supa, Celetna' 22, steps away from the Old 
Town Square.
web [email-masked]

good variety of food including Czech traditional - roast pork and 
cabbage 4 different ways!  and goulash, pasta, lamb, etc. etc.
choice of 4 beers (all Budvar - .3l, .5l, lager or dark).
Moderate prices, moderate servings.  1000 Ck for two of us, with beers 
and (over)tipping.

Tonight there was a Gypsy trio (guitar, bass and fiddle) playing le jazz 
hot and any requests (I know - the people are Roma, however the music is 
definitely Gypsy!)

Enjoy! 

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees