Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Hotel VAT

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:41:27 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to have VAT removed/refunded at the time of checkout  
for non-EU citizens?

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Vladimir Smotlacha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:36:39 +0100 (CET)

Ben,

in general, VAT is refundable only for exported goods (declared at
the airport custom office) if you are leaving European Union.

best regards,

	Vladimir

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vladimir Smotlacha                                 CESNET z.s.p.o
E-Mail:  [email-masked]                              Zikova 4
Phone:   +420 2 24352915                           160 00 Prague 6
Fax:     +420 2 24313211                           Czech Republic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------