Subject: Re: [68ATTENDEES] sharing cab drive to airport: Sunday

From: "Eric Vyncke \(evyncke\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:12:09 +0100

May I suggest the use of the IETF wiki for this discussion?

------------
Sent by my mobile over GPRS...

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Murray S. Kucherawy [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Thursday, March 22, 2007 02:38 PM GMT Standard Time
To:	Randall Gellens
Cc:	[email-masked]
Subject:	Re: [68ATTENDEES] sharing cab drive to airport: Sunday

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Randall Gellens wrote:
> My flight is 12:40 PM *Sunday*.  If anyone would like to share a cab, 
> please let me know.  I'm not sure what time one should leave for the 
> airport.

Front desk is recommending 6:30am for an 8:45am departure Saturday, so 
plan to leave the hotel at least two hours ahead of your flight.

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees
_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees