Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Reservation Confusioon in Renaissance Hotel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:58:56 -0800

I reserved Renaissance hotel from March 18-23. IETF discounted rate for
this hotel is 170 Euro. This hotel gave me this rate only from March
18-20 and 189 Euro for the rest of the stay. Did anyone find similar
problem? Is there a way meeting organizer /sponsor could fix this
problem?

Lalit 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminath Dondeti [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Anyone cancelling Hilton Prague reservation
onSaturday Mar 17th?

Folks,

I have a reservation from Sunday to Saturday (Mar 18-24) at the moment, 
but am coming in one day earlier, i.e., on Mar 17th.  Does anyone have a

reservation on the 17th that they are not planning to use?

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be
proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: "John Calhoon (LCA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:07:14 -0800

Lalit,  I was able to get a better rate under our corporate plan than the IETF Group rate.  You might see if Verizon has a similar situation

John Calhoon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Reservation Confusioon in Renaissance Hotel

Lalit

-----Original Message-----
From: Lakshminath Dondeti [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Anyone cancelling Hilton Prague reservation
onSaturday Mar 17th?

Folks,

thanks,
Lakshminath