Subject: [68ATTENDEES] local color

From: Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:56:49 +0100

Well, another great dinner.  U something-or-other, down some street I 
can't pronounce*.  Wild boar, 15 different kinds of potatoes, and beer 
at 25 Ck for 0,5l.  We just kept going until we saw a green Pilsner 
Urquell sign, and walked in.  As far as I know we were the only nuts in 
the place, and the only non-smokers.  The total came to 1500 for 5 of 
us, no cheating on the (completely) hand-written and hand-calculated bill. 

after dinner we went for a walk downtown to work off the liter of 
Pilsner and 400g of potatoes, and received several interesting 
"suggestions" from some very friendly locals for some entertainment for 
the evening, however we politely declined.

Travel in groups, look both ways before you cross the street, stay safe, 
but try to leave the green zone once in a while.  And try the wild boar.

*forgot to get a card, but head down Sokolovska a couple of blocks, look 
for the green Pilsner sign up a sidestreet to the right!  Not the kind 
of place listed in the tour books.

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees