Subject: [68ATTENDEES] Cab to the airport at 13:00

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:08:21 +0100

Hi,

I haven't booked anything but plan to leave for the airport at about 
13:00. I'm assuming I'll be able to get a cab (since that's what the 
front desk told me).  If anyone's interested in sharing the cab, please 
let me know.

Cheers,

David Partain

_______________________________________________
68ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:28:40 +0100

> front desk told me).  If anyone's interested in sharing the cab, please 

That means a 750 CZK 'take me to the hilton' car.

I have a AAA radio taxi ordered for 14:15 that will be a bit cheaper.
The hotel (Exec level desk) ordered it for me. Will share, the
first email wins.

     Brian