Subject: [69ATTENDEES] Lost Phone

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 20:14:49 -0500

We had a phone turned in to the NOC that was left in the State room.   
It is a blue LG phone from Verizon.  If this is yours, please come to  
the NOC in the Cresthill room tomorrow morning.

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 969-2154

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees