Subject: [69ATTENDEES] food

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:42:44 +0100

Nobody seems to have mentioned the breakfast and break arrangements, so 
I for one wanted to say that I found the quality, selection and layout 
were great.

And I liked how the big tables made it much easier to sit down and talk.

-- 
Paul Aitken
Cisco Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, Scotland.

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees

---

From: Derek Atkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:41:42 -0400

> I for one wanted to say that I found the quality, selection and layout

Except for the lack of Orange Juice.   I couldn't find any OJ any
morning.  I could find apple juice, cranberry juice cocktails, fruit
punch, water, soda, but no OJ.

> And I liked how the big tables made it much easier to sit down and talk.

-derek

-- 
Derek Atkins
Principal Software Engineer

PGP Corporation
4 Farragut Ave
Somerville, MA  02144

+1 617 623 3745 | [email-masked]

PGP Corporation -- Rest Secured.(TM)

PGP Fingerprint:
0FEE 5EA1 FF22 E0C9 4FFE
631A 9232 FF93 1C80 1DB7

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:47:22 -0500

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 05:42:44PM +0100,
 Paul Aitken <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> Nobody seems to have mentioned the breakfast and break arrangements,
> so I for one wanted to say that I found the quality, selection and
> layout were great.

I fully agree.