Subject: [69ATTENDEES] Wireless shutdown schedule

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:02:56 -0500

All,

We will be removing APs from rooms as they become available for  
cleanup, with most rooms breaking down starting at noon. The terminal  
room will be up until 2pm.  We will be leaving wireless up in the  
Lobby area until 6pm tonight.

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 969-2154

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees