Subject: [69ATTENDEES] IETF69 NOC?

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:00:31 +0100

Hi,

I was looking for a technical contact for help under the meeting page

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

but can't see it, even under the bottom heading of TICKETING.  I can see
the contractor link, but that's to their home page (I suspect I'm not meant
to call their Portland office for IETF help :).

Maybe someone can link it in, or point me at it if jetlag is blinding me :)

Thanks,
Tim

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees

---

From: Morgan Sackett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:33:57 -0500

Hi all,

We are working on getting this information put up on the meeting page  
and community wiki.  In the meantime, please either send email to  
[email-masked] or submit a helpdesk ticket at http://hdesk.ietf69.org.

Morgan

> Maybe someone can link it in, or point me at it if jetlag is  

Morgan Sackett
VP of Engineering

VeriLAN Event Services, Inc.
215 SE Morrison Street Suite 2000F
Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503 224-8822
Fax: 503 224-8833
Cell: 503 969-2154

[email-masked]
www.verilan.com

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.  
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby  
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this  
message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in  
error, please delete it immediately.