Subject: [69ATTENDEES] Sandwiches on Tuesday outside of Red Lacquer - please pay if you took

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:26:15 -0400

I ran an ICE tutorial session during Tuesday lunch, outside of Red 
Lacquer. Sandwiches were provided for lunch from room service. This cost 
me $20/head, and people participating were asked to reimburse me for it. 
Though all of the food was taken, I am several hundred dollars short. 
So, I suspect there were folks that wandered in from the hall, took 
sandwiches, and wandered out, not realizing that they needed to pay. If 
you were one such person, please contact me.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees