Subject: Re: [69ATTENDEES] CTA passes

From: "Craig White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 06:53:09 -0700

Also, if you would like help navigating the bus and eL system give www.hopstop.com a try. It will provide address to address routing. If you register, you can interface with it via a cell phone.

YMMV,
-craig

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun Jul 22 06:11:27 2007
Subject: [69ATTENDEES] CTA passes

If you expect to use buses or L trains all week, the best deal
is probably a $20 7 day pass for the CTA system. You can get
them in places like currency exchanges or Jewel Osco grocery
stores.

     Brian

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees
_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees