Subject: [69ATTENDEES] RFC Author License Execution Opportunity

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:54:39 -0400

All;
Steve, Dave Crocker, Fred Baker, Harald Alvestrand, IBM and other RFC 
authors have executed an RFC Non-Exclusive License to the IETF Trust, 
the  substantive wording of which is below.  The document can be found 
at: http://trustee.ietf.org/authorlic.html

If you are interested and willing to do the same, I will be in Parlor A 
from 10 - 12 Thursday for that purpose.

 I look forward to seeing you.
 Ray
 
 NOW THEREFORE, without limiting the effect of any prior license, 
assignment or transfer, Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, under all 
Licensor's Rights, without warranty of any kind, and Licensee accepts, a 
non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, paid-up, royalty-free 
right and license retroactive to the date of creation of the documents, 
including the right to sublicense, to reproduce, publish, distribute, 
modify, translate, excerpt, combine and create derivative works of the 
Documents and any portions thereof in any and all media, and otherwise 
to exploit Licensor's Rights in and to the Documents and any portions 
thereof in any manner whatsoever.

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:14:41 -0700

Ray -

> at: http://trustee.ietf.org/authorlic.html

If we didn't manage to do this at IETF, should we print it out
and send it in?  Or just wait until the next IETF?

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

---

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:17:25 -0400

Sally Floyd wrote:

>> the  substantive wording of which is below.  The document can be 
>> found at: http://trustee.ietf.org/authorlic.html
>
>

Sally,
Rather than wait, you could print, sign and send the license (found 
above) for me to countersign on behalf of the Trust.  Send to me as a 
pdf via email, or mail to Internet Society, 1775 Wiehle Ave, Suite 102, 
Reston, VA 20190 USA
I'd be happy to return a copy for your records.

Ray