Subject: [69ATTENDEES] Construction noise

From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:54:23 +0200

As has been observed by people on this list there have been  
disturbances due to construction noise during the meeting. NSS/IETF  
had been assured beforehand that this would not happen. The  
construction work is on the 5th floor, so between the floors where we  
are meeting. Yesterday the hotel assured NSS that construction work  
would not happen outside 6am-9am. Unfortunately this morning there  
was again construction noise that disturbed the meeting. As soon as  
notified the IAD contacted NSS who complained to the hotel staff and  
the project manager. We have again been re-assured that this will not  
reocure. The IAOC, IAD and NSS takes this very seriously so please  
notify us immediately if there are more disturbance from the  
construction so that we can take this up with the hotel. Hopefully  
this will not be needed.

On behalf of the IAOC,

- kurtis - 

_______________________________________________
69ATTENDEES mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/69attendees