Subject: [6gip] Fwd: [108attendees] Kindly invite you to join “Future Internet Protocol Evolution (FIPE)” side meeting in IETF 108 scheduled for Friday, 31 July at 16:00~17:30 (UTC) on line

From: Alexandre PETRESCU <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 15:27:46 +0200

fyi this email below announces a 'FIPE' meeting tomorrow, Friday, 16h00 UTC.

FIPE is something about Future Internet Protocol Evolution.

But also ITU-T FG Net2030 mentioned 'Big IP', and the Oulu paper 
mentioned 'The New Internet Protocol'.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	[108attendees] Kindly invite you to join “Future Internet 
Protocol Evolution (FIPE)” side meeting in IETF 108 scheduled for 
Friday, 31 July at 16:00~17:30 (UTC) on line
Date : 	Wed, 29 Jul 2020 12:12:32 +0000
De : 	Dangjuanna <[email-masked]>
Pour : 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear sir/madam:

_I would like to let the issue of FIPE side meeting spread across IETF 
108, but I'm not sure whether it's appropriate to send it to this 
mailing list. Please forgive me if I disturb you or cause you any 
inconvenience._

It’s our great honor to invite you to join “Future Internet Protocol 
Evolution (FIPE)” side meeting in IETF 108 scheduled for Friday, 31 July 
at 16:00~17:30 (UTC) on line.

The goal of this unofficial side meeting is to make progress on defining 
research challenges and problems related to Future Internet Protocol 
Evolution (FIPE) that are not already better covered by other IRTF RG. 
The primary agenda is like below:

Part 1: Deployment incentives, interworking, and gateways between 
networks with different addressing semantics

Speaker: Daniel King (25 mins), Lancaster University

                Stewart Bryant (20 mins), University of Surrey & Futurewei

Part 2: E2E high-precision on latency assurance and multi-channel 
collaboration

Speaker: Ning Wang (20 mins), University of Surrey

                Hemanth Kumar Ravuri (20 mins), Ghent University

The latest information of the FIPE side meeting has been updated onto 
the github, including agenda, speakers, webex, etc. The link is : 
https://github.com/FIPE-Study/IETF108-Side-Meeting-FIPE.

We also have updated the information about FIPE side meeting into the 
IETF 108 side meetings wiki page. The link is 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/108sidemeetings.

We welcome any proposals and discussions to that end, and should you 
have any question, please feel free to inform me.

Sincerely yours,

Joanna

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 08:34:37 -0500

FYI. To my knowledge, IRTF considers IP and its evolution as an issue for
IETF.

Behcet

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 8:28 AM Alexandre PETRESCU <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> 6gip mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6gip
>