Subject: [6gip] 6G papers mentioned on this list

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 14:13:55 +0200

Hi,

Several 6G papers were mentioned on this list:

"White Paper on 6G Networking", Uni of Oulu, June 2020.

"Deep Learning for Ultra-Reliable and Low-Latency Communications in 6G
  Networks", authors from Australia and China, February 2020.

"5G Evolution and 6G", NTT DoCoMo, January 2020.

"6G: The Next Frontier", CEA, Sept. 2019.

"The D-OMA Method for Massive Multiple Access in 6G", Uni Manitoba in
  Canada, Sept. 2019.

"Defining 6G: Challenges and Opportunities", Kassel, Leeds, Seoul and
  SEU Unis, Sept. 2019.

"Airplane-aided Integrated Networking for 6G Wireless - will it work?",
  uts.edu.au and soton.ac.uk, Sept. 2019.

"6G Wireless Networks", several authors from swjtu.edu.cn, authr.gr,
  manchester.ac.uk and kth.se, Sept. 2019.

"6G Technologies", ZTE, Sept. 2019.

Alex