Subject: [6gip] Side Meeting at IETF 109

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:11:47 -0500

Hi all,

As the agenda for IETF 109 (16-20 Nov.) is being worked out, we got
puzzled about the timing of our side meeting and we wanted to consult with
you.

If we align the meeting time with the agenda I think that most of us in
EU/NA won't be able to attend.

So this brings us the possibility of making it at a time suitable for most
of us since we host the meeting on DT Webex, independent of IETF tools.

Let us know what you think.

Dirk & Behcet

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 14:55:40 +0200

Le 19/10/2020 à 18:11, Behcet Sarikaya a écrit :
> puzzled about the timing of our side meeting and we wanted to consult
>  with you.
> 
> If we align the meeting time with the agenda I think that most of us
> in EU/NA won't be able to attend.
> 
> So this brings us the possibility of making it at a time suitable for
>  most of us since we host the meeting on DT Webex, independent of
> IETF tools.
> 
> 

If most of us in this email list are on EU/NA (North America) timezones
then I think it makes sense to prefer such a slot, instead of the Asian
timezone, that of Bangkok that is the timezone of November IETF.

The numbers ('most' of us) is not always the best indicator.  But I
think it is a good to ask.

Alex