Subject: [6gip] 6G Webinar

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:09:41 -0600

Hi all,

Today I attended 6G symposium and I attach the slides to this email.

6 key areas were mentioned:
AIM L Air Interface, New spectrum technologies, Network as a sensor,
RAN-Core convergence & Specialization, Extreme connectivity, Security and
trust.
These  are based on Nokia on which we can expect that Hannu would provide
more detail.

Dirk & Behcet

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 19:23:10 +0000

Hi,
thanks – and in addition they mentioned challenges to enhance 5G towards
true open architecture and platforms supporting required heterogeneity (instead of monolithic systems), exact time synchronization, spectral and energy efficiency (towards battery-less devices) … but I personally missed details on security/privacy and on new IP networking ;-(
(or was that only due to my bad connectivity??)
Kind regards
Dirk

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. November 2020 20:10
To: [email-masked]
Cc: von Hugo, Dirk <[email-masked]>
Subject: 6G Webinar

Hi all,

6 key areas were mentioned:
AIM L Air Interface, New spectrum technologies, Network as a sensor,
RAN-Core convergence & Specialization, Extreme connectivity, Security and trust.
These  are based on Nokia on which we can expect that Hannu would provide more detail.

Dirk & Behcet