Subject: [6gip] a new call for project proposals about 6G (Horizon Europe)

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:57:58 +0100

HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-30: European Enabling technologies 
for Beyond 5G/6G RAN disaggregated architectures (RIA)

The call also mentions 'Complementary protocol level work may be 
considered to alleviate IP limitations, making networks deterministic 
[...]' which makes think of IETF detnet.

Alex

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 15:35:45 +0100

sorry, there is a mistake in my email, it is the -01-39 talking detnet 
but that does not talk 6G.

Please disregard.

Le 01/12/2021 à 14:57, Alexandre Petrescu a écrit :
>
> HORIZON-CL4-2022-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-30: European Enabling 
> technologies for Beyond 5G/6G RAN disaggregated architectures (RIA)
>