Subject: [6lo-fragmentation-dt] goals for IETF 102

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:55:20 +0200

DT,

All 3 of our drafts will be presented this week:

   1.
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-6lowpan-virtual-reassembly-00
   2. https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watteyne-6lo-minimal-fragment-02
   3. https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-thubert-6lo-fragment-recovery-01.txt

We have 10min in the 6lo meeting tomorrrow where I will present the overall
status of the DT.

Per the IETF101 meeting, the goal is to ask the 6lo WG to adopt drafts 2
and 3 (1 was already adopted), then ask the 6lo chairs to close the WG.

I'm attaching the slides I plan to present tomorrow, and which I'm also
sending to the 6lo chairs.

Please speak up if you disagree, or if I'm missing something.

Thomas

-- 
________________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Analog Devices
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
________________________________________