Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-btle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:50:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over BLUETOOTH Low Energy
	Author(s)       : Johanna Nieminen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Zach Shelby
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-btle-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-11-07

Abstract:
   BLUETOOTH Low Energy is a low power air interface technology defined
   by the BLUETOOTH Special Interest Group (BT-SIG).  The standard
   BLUETOOTH radio has been widely implemented and available in mobile
   phones, notebook computers, audio headsets and many other devices.
   The low power version of BLUETOOTH is a new specification that
   enables the use of this air interface with devices such as sensors,
   smart meters, appliances, etc.  The low power variant of BLUETOOTH is
   currently specified in the revision 4.0 of the BLUETOOTH
   specifications (BLUETOOTH 4.0).  This document describes how IPv6 is
   transported over BLUETOOTH Low Energy using 6LoWPAN techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-btle

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-btle-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/