Subject: [6lo] Milestones changed for 6lo WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:14:58 -0800

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-bormann-6lo-ghc", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-ietf-6man-6lobac", set state to active from review, accepting
new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib", set state to active from review,
accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption
of draft-bormann-6lo-6lowpan-roadmap", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption
of draft-mariager-6lowpan-v6over-dect-ule", set state to active from
review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "6lo document on information model and Data model –
First draft; use draft-schoenw-6lo-mib as a starting point", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6lo/charter/