Subject: [6lo] WG adoption of draft-bormann-6lo-ghc

From: Ulrich Herberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 11:06:30 -0800

The feeling in the room yesterday was that draft-bormann-6lo-ghc
should be adopted as WG document. If there are objections to the
adoption, please send them to the mailing list until November 20.

---

From: Don Sturek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:57:45 -0800

Hi Ulrich,

Agree that the draft should be adopted by the WG.  Hereis one few point
that I think need some attention:
1)  Rationalizing use of ghc where the PDU size of the underlying
technology varies from as small as 40 bytes up to nearly 1280 bytes

Don

On 11/6/13 11:06 AM, "Ulrich Herberg" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>6lo mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo