Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:53:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-01-13

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IPv6 over Low-Power
   Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/