Subject: [6lo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:38:29 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks
    Author(s)     : A. Brandt, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : 2014-10-30 
    
   This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.