Subject: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:05:06 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd
Revision:       01
Title:          Lightweight and Secure Neighbor Discovery for
Low-power and Lossy Networks
Document date:  2014-10-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-01

Abstract:
   Modifications to 6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are proposed in
   order to secure the neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy
   networks.  This document defines lightweight and secure version of
   the neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy networks.  The nodes
   generate a Cryptographically Generated Address, register the
   Cryptographically Generated Address with a default router and
   periodically refresh the registration.  Cryptographically generated
   address and digital signatures are calculated using elliptic curve
   cryptography, so that the cryptographic operations are suitable for
   low power devices.