Subject: [6lo] CFP: ACM NANOCOM 2015

From: Chun Tung Chou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 22:17:25 +1100

********************************************************************************
                           Call for Papers
                           ACM NANOCOM 2015
2nd ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication

http://nanocom.acm.org
September 21 - 22, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Submission deadline: March 6, 2015
________________________________________________________________

The ACM NANOCOM series of conferences aim to bring together researchers from
diverse disciplines  that can foster and develop new communication and computing
paradigms for nanoscale devices. Following the inaugural edition of the
conference in Atlanta, Georgia in May 2014, the second edition of the conference
will take place in Boston, Massachusetts on September 21-22, 2015.

We invite submissions with original (unpublished and not currently under review)
and novel contributions on nanoscale communication in areas including (but not
limited to), the following:

* Nano-electromagnetic communication
[ Plasmonic and nanophotonic devices for THz and optical communication;
Channel modeling for THz and optical communication.]

* Molecular communication
[ Communication components in the biological/ chemical/ mechanical environments;
Channel modeling for molecular communication.]

* Information theory for nanoscale communication networks

* Network architecture and protocols for nanoscale communication networks

* Experiments, implementation and testbeds for nanoscale communication networks

* Interfaces among nanoscale communication networks

* Energy efficiency in nanoscale communication networks

* Nano-computing paradigms
[ Neuromorphic computing, DNA and molecular computing, membrane computing and
quantum computing.]

* Future emerging applications of nano/molecular communication
[ Internet of Nano-Things or Nano-Bio-Things, Wireless Nanosensor Networks,
Wireless Network on Chip, nanomedicine, targeted drug delivery, and other
future and emerging applications.]
_______________________________________________________________

Submission Instructions and Important Dates:

Papers submitted to ACM NANOCOM 2015 must be original, not previously published
or accepted for  publication elsewhere, and they must not be submitted to any
other event or publication during the  entire review process. Paper submissions
should follow the ACM double-column format for conferences, available at:
http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates

A maximum of 6 pages are allowed for each paper, all figures and references
included.  Submitted papers will undergo a peer review process, coordinated by
the Program Committee.  All accepted paper will be published by ACM and submitted
for indexing by ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus, Google Scholar and many more. In
addition to the main conference, ACM NANOCOM 2015 will have a series of special
sessions, as well as poster sessions.

Full Paper Due:                      March 6, 2015
Notification of Acceptance:          May 6, 2015
Camera Ready Paper Due:              July 1, 2015

General Chairs:
Faramarz Fekri, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Sasitharan Balasubramaniam, Tampere University of Technology, Finland

General Vice-Chair:
Tommaso Melodia, Northeastern University

Technical Program Committee Chairs:
Tadashi Nakano, Osaka University
Ilangko Balasingham, Norwegian University of Science and Technology

Steering Committee:
Ian F. Akyildiz, Georgia Institute of Technology
Raghupathy Sivakumar, Georgia Institute of Technology
Faramarz Fekri, Georgia Institute of Technology
Sasitharan Balasubramaniam, Tampere University of Technology
Ozgur Akan, Koc University
Albert Cabellos, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya

Contact Us:
Tadashi Nakano, Osaka University, Japan
e-mail: [email-masked]
Ilangko Balasingham, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
e-mail: [email-masked]
********************************************************************************

--
Chun Tung Chou
Associate Professor
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales
Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Phone: +61-2-9385 7203
Fax:+61-2-9385 5995
Email: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~ctchou/

Legal disclaimer: http://www.eng.unsw.edu.au/emaildis.htm
The CRICOS Provider Code for UNSW is 00098G.