Subject: [6lo] Milestones changed for 6lo WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:28:45 -0800

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-bormann-6lo-ghc", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-ietf-6man-6lobac", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption for
draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "WG decision on adoption
of draft-bormann-6lo-6lowpan-roadmap".

Changed milestone "WG decision on adoption
of draft-mariager-6lowpan-v6over-dect-ule", resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "WG decision on adoption
of draft-thubert-6lo-forwarding-fragments".

Deleted milestone "First draft of a generic guideline on
IPv6-over-foo".

Deleted milestone "6lo document on information model and Data model –
First draft; use draft-schoenw-6lo-mib as a starting point".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6lo/charter/