Subject: [6lo] #9 (paging-dispatch): Tom Phinney's review on Paging Dispatch

From: "6lo issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 06:57:23 -0000

#9: Tom Phinney's review on Paging Dispatch

 From: Tom Phinney [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: vendredi 15 janvier 2016 06:30
  To: Pascal Thubert (pthubert) <[email-masked]>
  Subject: Re: [6tisch] 6LoRH draft split now complete

  Pascal,

  Here's some quick editing by a native English speaker. For a while I
 reformatted to keep the line length to 72 characters, but then decided
 that was stupid. Just compare the old and edited files to find the
 differences.

  The major things I found were frequent omission of the noun "header" when
 discussing various types of headers, and inconsistency in the spelling of
 "IPinIP" vs "IP-in-IP" when used as part of a header name. (In other
 words, you spelled it two different ways in the primary document where it
 occurs, perhaps 50% each way.)

  There were also situations where you had used cumbersome words to say
 something simple, which I then tried to simplify.

  These edits are offered for what they are worth. If they help, good; if
 not, no harm done. I had a few moments, so decided to capture my editing
 thoughts as I reviewed the documents.

  Keep up the good work.

  Regards,
  -Tom

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  paging-dispatch     |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lo/trac/ticket/9>
6lo <https://tools.ietf.org/6lo/>

---

From: "6lo issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:39:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed with https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-01.txt

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  paging-dispatch     |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6lo/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
6lo <https://tools.ietf.org/6lo/>