Subject: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-02.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 11:20:31 -0600

Hi all,

We submitted Rev 02 of ND-PAR draft, as follows.
This version resolves all comments so far.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd
Revision:       02
Title:          Address Protected Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and
Lossy Networks
Document date:  2016-03-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension of 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery for
   application in low-power and lossy networks.  The protocol is
   specified to be protected and to support multi-hop operation.  A node
   computes its Cryptographic, Unique Interface ID, and associates one
   or more of its Registered Addresses with that Cryptographic ID in
   place of the EUI-64 that is used in RFC 6775 to uniquely identify the
   interface of the Registered Address.  Once an address is registered
   with a Cryptographic ID, only the owner of that ID can modify the
   state in the 6LR and 6LBR regarding the Registered Address.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat