Subject: [6lo] Minute takers, jabber scribe and slides - IETF 105

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 09:25:10 +0200

Dear all,

We need a couple of minute takers and a jabber scribe for the 6Lo WG
session in Montreal (IETF 105). Please let us know if you would like to
volunteer! This will be very much appreciated.

We would also like to ask the presenters to send us or upload (*) your
slides in PDF format by Friday, 19th of July, 13:00 CET.

(*) There is a new Datatracker feature that allows a logged in user to
upload slides and suggest the chairs that they be added to a session via a
"Propose Slides" button. Feel free to use this feature via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/6lo.

Finally, please find next a link to the current version of the agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-6lo-03

Looking forward to seeing you in Montreal!

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:44:35 +0200

Dear all,

@Presenters: if you haven't done so yet, please send your slides in PDF
format to the chairs. Alternatively, feel free to upload your slides
(please see below (*)).

On the other hand, we need a jabber scribe, and a second minute taker.
Feel free to volunteer! Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>