Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:19:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Fragment Forwarding
        Authors         : Thomas Watteyne
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a simple method to forwarding 6LoWPAN
   fragments.  When employing adaptation layer fragmentation in 6LoWPAN,
   it may be beneficial for a forwarder not to have to reassemble each
   packet in its entirety before forwarding it.  This has always been
   possible with the original fragmentation design of RFC4944.  This
   method reduces the latency and increases end-to-end reliability in
   route-over forwarding.  It is the companion to the virtual Reassembly
   Buffer which is a pure implementation technique.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/