Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 00:53:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks (6lo) Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Take Aanstoot
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of IPv6 over constrained
   node networks (6lo) and provides practical deployment examples.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), BLE, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC, and PLC (IEEE
   1901.2) are used as examples.  The document targets an audience who
   like to understand and evaluate running end-to-end IPv6 over the
   constrained node networks connecting devices to each other or to
   other devices on the Internet (e.g. cloud infrastructure).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/