Subject: [6lo] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 06:01:40 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with one of Ben's comments in that I'm not certain about the intended
document status as PS. I think Informational might be more appropriate, as it
rather describes an approach based on existing protocols than a normative
protocol specification.

Thanks for quickly addressing the TSV-ART comments (and thanks Jörg for the
TSV-ART review)!