Subject: [6lo] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:17:45 -0800

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-minimal-fragment/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for this easy to read document and the work to produce it.

Concur with Barry that [FRAG-ILE] and [LWIG-VRB] should be normative.

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:31:38 +0000

Many thanks for reviewing this doc Roman!

We debated with Barry and concluded that the references you mentioned should stay non normative. One is abandoned and the other would be a downref.

Is it ok to stick with this?

Pascal

> Le 17 févr. 2020 à 00:18, Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>