Subject: [6lo] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 00:40:26 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ap-nd/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. I found the document easy to
read. I am clearing my previous DISCUSS and removing some COMMENTs based on
proposed text by the authors.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

-- Section 4.2 --
While status is set to 0 when sending a NS, what is the expected behavior of a
receiver ?

-- References --
Is there a reason why the crypto algorithms RFC 7748 and 8032 are not normative?

== NITS ==

-- Section 6 --
s/may use a same Crypto-ID/may use the same Crypto-ID/ ?