Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 14:55:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Backbone Router
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-18.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-03-02

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6775 and RFC 8505 in order to enable proxy
   services for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery by Routing Registrars called
   Backbone Routers.  Backbone Routers are placed along the wireless
   edge of a Backbone, and federate multiple wireless links to form a
   single Multi-Link Subnet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-backbone-router-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/