Subject: [6lo] Virtual 6Lo WG meeting - Call for agenda items - 27th April

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:33:10 +0100

Dear all,

As you know, the exceptional situation due to COVID-19 led to cancelling
the in-person IETF 107 meeting.

As a replacement for the 6Lo WG session that was originally scheduled for
IETF 107, we plan to hold a virtual interim 6Lo WG meeting. As recommended
by the IESG, we plan to hold the virtual meeting on Monday, 27th of April
(at a time yet to be determined, and with further details to be provided).

Please send your requests for agenda items to the chairs by Thursday, 26th
of March. Please provide us with the following information:

- Draft name
- Presenter name
- Expected duration
- Objective of the discussion

As usual, we will need minute takers. Please do not hesitate to volunteer!

Should you have any comments or questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles