Subject: [6lo] Call for agenda items - IETF 107 (Vancouver)

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 10:40:18 +0100

Dear 6Lo WG,

As you may have noticed, we have been assigned a 2-hour slot at IETF
107 (10:00-12:00  Morning Session I, FRIDAY, March 27th, 2020).

Please send your request to present updates on existing drafts or new
proposals to the chairs by Tuesday 10th March 2020.

Please include:

-------------------------------------

Draft name and a short description:

Presenter name:

Purpose of the presentation:

Time needed for the presentation:

Presenter in-room/Remote :

-------------------------------------

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

Note: The cut-off date for all Internet Drafts is 2020-03-09 (March 9th)
      UTC 23:59

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 16:23:01 +0100

Dear 6Lo WG,

This is a gentle reminder of our earlier call for agenda items (please
find more details below).

Looking forward to receiving your requests!

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles

> _______________________________________________
> 6lo mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo
>