Subject: [6lo] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03.txt

From: "Liubing (Remy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 03:04:12 +0000

Hello 6lo,

We've updated the draft according to Michael and Yizhou's comments. 

Please let us know your opinion on this latest version.

Many thanks.

Remy

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2020年4月30日 10:56
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over PLC Networks
        Authors         : Jianqiang Hou
                          Bing Liu
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Xiaojun Tang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-04-29

Abstract:
   Power Line Communication (PLC), namely using the electric-power lines
   for indoor and outdoor communications, has been widely applied to
   support Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), especially smart
   meters for electricity.  The inherent advantage of existing
   electricity infrastructure facilitates the expansion of PLC
   deployments, and moreover, a wide variety of accessible devices
   raises the potential demand of IPv6 for future applications.  This
   document describes how IPv6 packets are transported over constrained
   PLC networks, such as ITU-T G.9903, IEEE 1901.1 and IEEE 1901.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-plc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
6lo mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 17:38:29 +0200

Hello,

Thanks a lot to Michael and Yizhou for providing comments, and thanks also
to the authors for updating the draft!

Michael, Yizhou: could you please let us know whether the last draft
update addresses your comments satisfactorily?

Gentle reminder for the WG: the WGLC for this document ends on Monday, 4th
of May. Please provide your opinions/comments on the document, even if it
is just a short "looks good", by the due date.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles

> -----ÓÊ¼þÔ­¼þ-----
> ·¢¼þÈË: 6lo [mailto:[email-masked]] ´ú±í [email-masked]
> ·¢ËÍÊ±¼ä: 2020Äê4ÔÂ30ÈÕ 10:56
> ÊÕ¼þÈË: [email-masked]
> ³ËÍ: [email-masked]
> Ö÷Ìâ: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-plc-03.txt
>
>
> This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of
> Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.
>
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
> submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
> tools.ietf.org.
>