Subject: Re: [6lo] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17.txt

From: 최영환 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:15:56 +0900 (KST)

Hi all,

I have submitted the draft-17 (like the followings), which had reflected all the comments about draft-16  from Carles.
Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Younghwan
--------------------------------------------------
최 영 환  공학박사/선임연구원
YOUNGHWAN CHOI, Ph.D./Senior Researcher
ETRI 표준연구본부 지능정보표준연구실
(34129) 대전시 유성구 가정로 218
Tel +82-42-860-1429, Fax +82-42-860-5404 
Email  [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From:  "" <[email-masked]>
To:     "JinHyouk Choi" <[email-masked]>;   <[email-masked]>;  "Dongkyun Kim" <[email-masked]>;  "Younghwan Choi" <[email-masked]>;  "JinHyeock Choi" <[email-masked]>;  "Yong-Geun Hong" <[email-masked]>;  "Joo-Sang Youn" <[email-masked]>;  "Yong-Geun Hong" <[email-masked]>; 
Cc:    
Sent:  2020-08-24 (월) 15:08:23 (UTC+09:00)
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17.txt
has been successfully submitted by Younghwan Choi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-6lo-nfc
Revision:	17
Title:		Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Near Field Communication
Document date:	2020-08-23
Group:		6lo
Pages:		15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-17

Abstract:
   Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones
   and portable devices to establish radio communication with each other
   by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no
   more than 10 cm apart.  NFC standards cover communications protocols
   and data exchange formats, and are based on existing radio-frequency
   identification (RFID) standards including ISO/IEC 14443 and FeliCa.
   The standards include ISO/IEC 18092 and those defined by the NFC
   Forum.  The NFC technology has been widely implemented and available
   in mobile phones, laptop computers, and many other devices.  This
   document describes how IPv6 is transmitted over NFC using 6LoWPAN
   techniques.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat