Subject: [6lo] Poll: WG opinion on draft-ayers-low-power-interop

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:55:58 +0200

Dear 6Lo WG,

Authors of draft-ayers-low-power-interop have approached the independent
submission editor for possible publication of the document.

Before proceeding further, we would need to know which is the opinion of
the WG regarding this document. The document was presented at IETF 102 and
IETF 108. While some feedback was given by 6Lo participants in both
meetings, we believe that there is not enough information to determine
what is the opinion of the WG regarding the document.

In particular, we would like to know if the WG would like to work in this
document. Additional feedback on specific topics, such as whether protocol
actions and new functionality suggested in the document should be
developed or not, will be very useful as well.

This message starts a two-week call for opinions and feedback on this
document, which will end by Friday, 6th of November, EOB.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles