Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 20:05:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks (6lo) Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of IPv6 over constrained
   node networks (6lo) and provides practical deployment examples.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), Bluetooth Low Energy, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC,
   and PLC are used as examples.  The document targets an audience who
   would like to understand and evaluate running end-to-end IPv6 over
   the constrained node networks for local or Internet connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Yong-Geun Hong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:30:43 +0900

Dear all.

We have submitted the 6lo use cases draft (version-10) and this version is
intended to address the 2nd WGLC comments
by Kerry Lynn, S.V.R. Anand, Seyed Mahdi Darroudi, Pascal Thubert and
Jianqiang Hou.

Thanks for Kerry Lynn, S.V.R. Anand, Seyed Mahdi Darroudi, Pascal Thubert
and Jianqiang Hou for valuable comments and these comments are
very helpful to improve the draft.

Best regards.

Yong-Geun.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
보낸사람: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2021년 2월 22일 (월) 오후 1:06
Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks (6lo)
Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Samita Chakrabarti
        Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-10.txt
        Pages           : 28
        Date            : 2021-02-21

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
6lo mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6lo