Subject: [6lo] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 02:32:26 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-blemesh/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for this document.

A couple of minor comments relating to the diagram in 3.2 (figure 2):

(1) It wasn't clear to me why the top left node was a 6LR rather than a 6LN. 
If this is deliberate, it might be worth a sentence to explain the purpose
here. (2) I initially found the bubble around the v6 Mesh to be confusing  - I
thought that it means that all the nodes are interconnected.  I'm not sure
whether the bubble really helps the diagram, and probably could be removed, of
if it is kept, I would suggest adding more space between the bubble line and
the mesh network inside so that the bubble line isn't confused as representing
links between the nodes.

Regards,
Rob