Subject: [6lo] [Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers]

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:20:28 +0200

Dear 6Lo WG,

The NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers has been published:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/T_WVH96pH-5QVTRqd0yTT1TaPaU/

The IETF benefits from having a good, sizable pool of volunteers to be
NomCom members. Please, volunteer if you think you can serve on NomCom.

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers
From:    g_e_montenegro=[email-masked]
Date:    Wed, May 26, 2021 6:39 pm
To:      [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

As you may have seen, the NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Volunteers went out
today:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/T_WVH96pH-5QVTRqd0yTT1Ta
PaU/

The IETF benefits from having a good, sizable pool of volunteers to be
NomCom members.

Please consider publicizing the announcement in your respective WGs.

Thanks,

Gabriel

(as NomCom Chair)