Subject: [6lo] Result: Call for WG adoption: draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-02

From: Shwetha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 09:52:57 +0530

Dear 6Lo WG,

The call for adoption for draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-02
has ended. Thanks for all responses received.

We have counted a total of 11 responses (including those from the draft
authors) in support with positive feedback and discussion. Our
assessment is that there is clear support from the WG for adopting the
draft.

Authors,

Please resubmit your draft as draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-00

Thanks,
Carles and Shwetha
---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: [6lo] Call for WG adoption:
draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-02
From:    "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date:    Mon, October 11, 2021 11:28 am
To:      [email-masked]
Cc:      [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear 6Lo WG,

Considering the need and the urgency for the functionality defined in
draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-02, along with the interest from
the Wi-SUN Alliance, this message starts a 10-day call for WG adoption for
draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration-02.

(Link below:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-multicast-registration)

The call will end on the 21st of October, EOB.

Please state whether you are in favor of adopting this document.

Also, any comments you may have, and/or expressions of interest to review
the document, will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Shwetha and Carles