Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 01:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Multicast Address Listener Registration
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-10-22

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8505 to enable a listener to subscribe to
   an IPv6 anycast or multicast address; the draft updates RFC 6550
   (RPL) to add a new Non-Storing multicast mode and support for anycast
   addresses.  This document also extends RFC 9010 to enable the 6LR to
   inject the anycast and multicast addresses in RPL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/