Subject: [6lo] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-plc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 01:54:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over PLC Networks
        Authors         : Jianqiang Hou
                          Bing Liu
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Xiaojun Tang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-plc-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-12-31

Abstract:
   Power Line Communication (PLC), namely using the electric-power lines
   for indoor and outdoor communications, has been widely applied to
   support Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), especially smart
   meters for electricity.  The existing electricity infrastructure
   facilitates the expansion of PLC deployments due to its potential
   advantages in terms of cost and convenience.  Moreover, a wide
   variety of accessible devices raises the potential demand of IPv6 for
   future applications.  This document describes how IPv6 packets are
   transported over constrained PLC networks, such as ITU-T G.9903, IEEE
   1901.1 and IEEE 1901.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-plc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6lo-plc-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-plc-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts