Subject: [6lo] 6lo at IETF 113: Minute takers, Jabber scribe, and slides

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 07:28:47 +0100

Dear all,

We need a couple of minute takers and a jabber scribe for the 6lo WG
session at IETF 113. Please let us know if you would like to volunteer.
This will be very much appreciated.

We would also like to ask the presenters to send us or upload (*) your
slides in PDF format by Monday, 21st of March, 23:59 UTC.

(*) There is a datatracker feature that allows a logged in user to
upload slides and suggest the chairs that they be added to a session via a
"Propose Slides" button. Feel free to use this feature via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/113/session/6lo

Please find next a link to the current version of the agenda:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-113-6lo/

Looking forward to the 6lo WG session:
10:00-12:00 (local time)  Wednesday, March 23, 2022
09:00-11:00 (UTC)         Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Cheers,

Shwetha and Carles