Subject: [6lowapp] Notes from the bar BoF?

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:28:52 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any minutes or Jabber logs from the bar
BoF? All the way to the social I'd had a feeling like I was forgetting
something... :-(

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:01:05 +0200

Enrico,

I do have some unedited notes, but I think the Bar BOF is well- 
captured by the slides and the wiki page.

The slide set is under http://u.nu/9i473 =
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/BarBofs/IETF75/6LowApp/6lowapp-intro-v2.pdf

The wiki page, which outlines the areas of work that we have  
identified during the Bar BOF, is under:
http://6lowapp.net

You may also want to look at the BOF proposal for Hiroshima I sent out  
on Monday:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6lowapp/current/msg00006.html

And, of course, I'd love to hear feedback on all these.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:22:39 +0200

Yep, I found them in the archives, but was also interested in the
discussion. Never mind, I guess the list on the wiki page is the result
of such a discussion and that's enough for me ;-)

As far as feedback is concerned, summer holidays and the early deadlines
have played against you; however, I'll provide you with mine as soon as
I manage to catch up with the latest version of the docs.

Enrico