Subject: [6tisch-security] suggested brainstorm session 6TiSCH security around IETF-90 week in Toronto

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:34:02 -0400

Dear colleagues:

Reflecting on the upcoming IETF-90 meeting in Toronto end of July, it 
may be a good idea to have a brainstorm-type side meeting either just 
prior to the meeting or at the end of the meeting. Since Toronto is my 
home town, I could inquire about facilities via some of my contacts. In 
theory, I could pull in some other security people, but - frankly - I 
think we do not need any (to be discussed).

Let us discuss this prior to people already making travel arrangements.

Note - there may be an ACE WG brainstorm in Toronto Fri prior to the 
IETF-90 meeting (I extended the same offer as above to the ACE 
not-yet-group). Not sure when 6TiSCH would meet, but we should work 
around potential ACE requirements/desiderata. I do expect we need room 
for roughly 15 people, which should come at very limited cost.

Best regards, Rene

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363