Subject: [6tisch-security] issues open

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 12:11:45 -0400

When I submitted the tickets, there were some temporary SMTP errors.
But in any case, the tickets aren't going to come to this mailing list.
Here they are:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/11

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/12

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/13

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/14

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/15

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/16

Please read and comment on them.   Do we have solutions in WG or non-WG
documents?

Are there questions which are not yet resolved.
I would like to claim consensus on using 802.1AR certificates (ticket 16),
but in my opinion, we need a certificate extension to make
draft-pritikin-autonomic work.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-