Subject: [6tisch-security] table of contents discussion and draft

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:58:04 -0400

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-table-of-contents/

I'm posting the table of contents from it, there is little else.
The XML is on the bitbucket account at:
  https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture/src/75d6a58349d396e77ab4620f2d2c4838a92ccd90/6tisch-table-of-contents/draft-richardson-6tisch-table-of-contents.xml?at=dooku

Table of Contents

   1.  security requirements . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
     1.1.  thread model  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
     1.2.  implementation cost . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
     1.3.  denial of service . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
   2.  protocol requirements/constraints/assumptions . . . . . . . .   2
     2.1.  inline/offline  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   2
   3.  time sequence diagram . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     3.1.  explanation of each step  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     3.2.  size of each packet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
   4.  resulting security properties obtained from this process  . .   3
   5.  deployment scenarios underlying protocol requirements . . . .   3
   6.  device identification . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     6.1.  PCE/Proxy vs Node identification  . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     6.2.  Time source authentication / time validation  . . . . . .   3
     6.3.  description of certificate contents . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     6.4.  privacy aspects . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
   7.  slotframes to be used during join . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
   8.  configuration aspects . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
   9.  authorization aspects . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
     9.1.  how to determine a proxy/PCE from a end node  . . . . . .   3
     9.2.  security considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   3
   10. security architecture . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   11. Posture Maintenance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   12. Security Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   13. Other Related Protocols . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   14. IANA Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   15. Acknowledgements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   16. Normative references  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4
   Author's Address  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   4

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-