Subject: [6tisch-security] 6tisch-security meeting connection information

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 13:56:03 -0500

The meetings have been moved from 11am EST (16:00 UTC) to 9am EST (14:00UTC).
{6am PST}

English : New York Time 6tisch security
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 | 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (GMT-05:00)
Meeting number:   641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin
Audio connection:
      1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
      1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 641 709 118
Meeting link:
        https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1aa12258a83109b4ae291fb0c2bd92d6

The etherpad we have used is at:
       http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/6tisch-security-6top-xml.txt

The time for the meeting will alternate morning/evening in time according to
a schedule which I believe puts it at 17:00 EST (22:00 UTC) on Dec. 16.

An agenda to follow.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-