Subject: [6tisch-security] suggested agenda for 6tisch security call of tomorrow, Tue December 9, 2014, 9am EST (dial-in info at bottom)

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:16:40 -0500

Dear colleagues:

For last week's Tue Dec 2, 2014, 9am EST conf call I prepared some 
material and posted prior to the call. During the call, we discussed all 
MAC-related aspects relevant for the join protocol and did not discuss 
higher-layer aspects I prepared material for yet. I suggest we continue 
the systematic discussion of last week and take that topic on now.

This leads to the following suggested agenda for this week (essentially 
a continuation of last week's one):

Same as last week's, except with
#1a-b) focus on routing/communication flow related aspects join protocol;
#2a): confirm concensus on MAC (as discussed last week) and 
routing/communication flow aspects
#2c) {as consequence of two items above} what to squeeze into 
architecture draft

The detailed agenda and dial-in info is below (#A, resp. #B).

Best regards, Rene

_A) Suggested agenda Tue Dec 9, 2014, 9am EST call_

Proposed agenda:

0) Agenda bashing

1) Join protocol details

    a) desired properties
    b) realizable properties

    #1a-b) focus on routing/communication flow related aspects join
    protocol (we discussed MAC-related join-relevant aspects during the
    conf call of Tue Dec 2, 2014, 9am EST).
    For slides, see
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2a6Ilxu1XfCNF9JaXR1ZXlzZlU&usp=sharing
    (same slides as sent out prior to Dec 2, 2014, 9am EST call)
    Relevant slides: Slides 23-25 (contained in entire slide deck (ppt),
    but also in excerpt (pdf))

2) Next steps:
         a) consensus on 1#a and 1#b

    #2a): confirm consensus on MAC (as discussed last week) and
    routing/communication flow aspects
    #2c) {as consequence of two items above} what to squeeze into
    architecture draft

         b) form tiger team to work out details
             - project phases
             - communication of sub-results
         c) what to squeeze into architecture draft, etc.

I will prepare material to facilitate discussion on 1) and 2), to be 
discussed during the call.

_B) Dial-in information:_

English : New York Time 6tisch security
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 | 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time (GMT-05:00)
Meeting number:   641 709 118
Meeting password: joinjoin
Audio connection:
       1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
       1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 641 709 118
Meeting link:
         https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1aa12258a83109b4ae291fb0c2bd92d6

The etherpad we have used is at:
        http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/6tisch-security-6top-xml.txt

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363

---

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:21:20 -0500

Dear colleagues:

I propose we continue the discussion where we left off last week.

Agenda:
1) administrativia {agenda bashing/minutes}
2) join protocol details
-- a) (brief!) status update MAC behavior
-- b) continuation of routing/communication flow aspects {last week, we 
did not finish the only two slides on this
3) input 6tisch security to other 6tisch documents

Conf call time: 5pm EST = 7am Japan = 2pm PST = 11pm Paris time. {The 
next call, on January 6, 2014) is also at 5pm EST (see schedule till 
half of January 2015)}.

Dial-in info at end of this email.

Best regards,

Rene

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	suggested agenda for 6tisch security call of tomorrow, Tue 
December 9, 2014, 9am EST (dial-in info at bottom)
Date: 	Mon, 08 Dec 2014 17:16:40 -0500
From: 	Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
To: 	tisch-security <[email-masked]>

Dear colleagues:

Best regards, Rene

Proposed agenda:

0) Agenda bashing

1) Join protocol details

    a) desired properties
    b) realizable properties

2) Next steps:

Access code: 641 709 118
Meeting link:

-- 
email:[email-masked]  | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:52:45 -0500

> Dial-in info at end of this email.

I have to tweak the webex each time, since recurring times at different times
don't work.   I have done that. (see you at 5pm)

-- 
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-