Subject: [6tisch] Agenda webex 22 November 2013

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:00:22 -0800

All,

Below is the proposed agenda for the call tomorrow. By popular demand, we
will focus mostly on OTF scheduling. The goal of the meeting is to decide
on the next steps for the OTF draft.

   - Administrivia* [3min]*
   - Approval agenda
      - Approval minutes
   - On-The-Fly Scheduling* [40min]*
   - update OTF draft and next steps
      - Slot Allocation Principles
   - Mapping 6top Commands to IEEE802.15.4e TSCH* [10min]*
   - AOB* [2min]*

You will find a detailed agenda at
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/131122_webex.

As usual, feel free to propose any changes to the agenda, also at the
beginning of the call.

Remember that this call will be recorded.

Pascal & Thomas

----

Topic: 6TiSCH Weekly

Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913