Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 02:38:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology in IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
	Author(s)       : Maria Rita Palattella
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Qin Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   6TiSCH proposes an architecture for an IPv6 multilink subnet that is
   composed of a high speed powered backbone and a number of
   IEEE802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks attached and synchronized by
   backbone routers.  This document extends existing terminology
   documents available for Low-power and Lossy Networks to provide
   additional terminology elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/