Subject: [6tisch] Call for Papers, HPSR2014- IEEE 15th International Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing.

From: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:29:55 +0800

2014 IEEE 15th International Conference on High Performance Switching and
Routing (HPSR2014) will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada from
July 1 to July 4, 2014. IEEE HPSR 2014 will address the following topics:

Architectures of high-performance Switches and routers

High-speed packet processors

Address lookup algorithms

Packet classification, scheduling, and dropping

Switching, bridging, and routing protocols

Software defined networking

Latency and buffer control

Multicasting

P2P routing

Routing in wireless, mobile and sensor networks

Optical switching and routing

Switching, bridging, and routing in data centers and clouds

Data placement and migration

Multiprocessor networks

Network management

Pricing, accounting, and charging

QoS and scalability of switching, bridging, and routing

Traffic characterization and engineering

Power-aware switching, bridging, and routing protocols

High-speed network security

Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE HPSR 2014
Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®

Important Dates

Paper registration: January 26, 2014

Full paper submission: February 2, 2014

Tutorial submission: February 2, 2014

Acceptance notifications: April 6, 2014

Camera-ready paper: May 4, 2014

Links:

http://www.ieee-hpsr.org/

http://www.ieee-hpsr.org/cfp.html

http://www.ieee-hpsr.org/docs/CFP_HPSR2014.pdf