Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 02:28:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Robert Assimiti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   This document presents an architecture for an IPv6 Multi-Link subnet
   that is composed of a high speed powered backbone and a number of
   IEEE802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks attached and synchronized by
   Backbone Routers.  Route Computation may be achieved in a centralized
   fashion by a Path Computation Element, in a distributed fashion using
   the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks, or in a mixed
   mode.  The Backbone Routers perform proxy Neighbor Discovery
   operations over the backbone on behalf of the wireless device, so
   they can share a same subnet and appear to be connected to the same
   backbone as classical devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/