Subject: [6tisch] Agenda webex 20 December 2013

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:24:21 -0800

All,

Let's have a quick sync'up tomorrow before the holidays. Below is a
proposed agenda:

   - Administrivia* [2min]*
      - Approval agenda
      - Approval minutes last call
   - Definitions *[15min]*
      - cell
      - unscheduled cell
      - scheduled cell
      - to schedule a cell
      - broadcast cell
      - hard cell
      - soft cell
      - to reallocate a cell
      - chunk
   - quick status update WIP drafts *[5min]*
      - draft-dujovne-6tisch-on-the-fly
      - draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface
   - draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01.txt *[10min]*
   - AOB *[1min]*

You will find a detailed agenda at
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/131220_webex.

As usual, feel free to propose any changes to the agenda, also at the
beginning of the call.

Remember that this call will be recorded.

Pascal & Thomas

----

Topic: 6TiSCH Weekly

Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913