Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: Fw: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt

From: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 23:54:59 +0800

Hi all,

New version of 6top-interface draft is published
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt.
The main change is the YANG model of chunk.

Any comment and suggestion is welcome.

Thanks
Qin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 王沁 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Subject: Fw: New Version Notification for
draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt
To: qinwang <[email-masked]>

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: [email-masked]
发送时间: 2014-02-14 23:51:25 (星期五)
收件人: "Xavier Vilajosana" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Watteyne" <
[email-masked]>, "Thomas Watteyne" <[email-masked]>, "Qin Wang"
<[email-masked]>, "Qin Wang" <[email-masked]>, "Xavier
Vilajosana" <[email-masked]>
抄送:
主题: New Version Notification for draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qin Wang and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface
Revision:       02
Title:          6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top) Interface
Document date:  2014-02-12
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6tisch-6top-interface-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic data model for the 6TiSCH Operation
   Sublayer (6top), using the YANG data modeling language.  This data
   model can be used for future network management solutions defined by
   the 6TiSCH working group.  This document also defines a list commands
   internal to the 6top sublayer.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat