Subject: [6tisch] [IETF89] final schedule 6TISCH WG meeting and plugfest

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:21:51 -0800

All,

The final IETF89 agenda was published at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html

   - The *6TiSCH plugfest* is scheduled *Thursday* 6 March,
*0900-1200* in *Hilton
   Meeting Room 1-4*.
   - The *6TiSCH WG meeting* is scheduled *Thursday* 6 March, *1300-1500*in
   *Buckingham*.

The plugfest is an "additional meeting", and therefore does not appear in
the IETF 89 agenda. This is normal. For details about the plugfest, see
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/plugfest.

Thomas

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 10:13:34 -0500

Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > The final IETF89 agenda was published at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/
    > 89/agenda.html

    > * The 6TiSCH plugfest is scheduled Thursday 6 March, 0900-1200 in Hilton
    > Meeting Room 1-4. 

I imagined it was going to be later on at night, and read "9pm" at first with
this.  In my schedule it is opposite sunset4, but it does not seem to
conflict with any of the other LLN/etc. meetings, so it is probably good.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works