Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: The RFC Style Guide (RFC 7322)

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:48:24 +0000

Good to know for our approaching deadlines. Please consider this in your reviews!

Pascal

Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: RFC Editor <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 26 septembre 2014 20:56:13 UTC+2
Destinataire: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Objet: The RFC Style Guide (RFC 7322)
Répondre à: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Greetings,

RFC 7322, "RFC Style Guide", has been published.  This document
obsoletes RFC 2223 and other style information previously provided.
Please review the complete set of style guidelines impacting the RFC
series that is available here:

  http://www.rfc-editor.org/styleguide.html

With the publication of the new RFC Style Guide, the RFC Editor will
be enforcing the guidance set forth in RFC 7322.  This applies to
documents currently in process, including those in AUTH48.  The
documents will be updated and authors will be notified of that the
updates are ready for review.  Please be sure to review the udpates
carefully.

Thank you,
RFC Editor Team