Subject: [6tisch] Announcement 6TiSCH WG Conference Call 3 October 2014

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:40:12 -0700

The 6TiSCH WG is holding its bi-weekly conference call on 3 October 2014 at
8am PDT.

The conference call is held using webex, connection details below.

The agenda for the conference call will be announced by 26 September 2014,
i.e. at least one week before the call.

The IETF "Note Well" applies to this call. The call is recorded. Minutes,
attendance and recording will be published at least 10 days after the call.

Pascal Thubert & Thomas Watteyne
6TiSCH co-chairs

----

Topic: 6TiSCH Weekly

Time: 8:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913