Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:32:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top) Interface
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic data model for the 6TiSCH Operation
   Sublayer (6top), using the YANG data modeling language.  This data
   model can be used for future network management solutions defined by
   the 6TiSCH working group.  This document also defines a list of
   commands for the internal use of the 6top sublayer and/or to be used
   by implementers as an API guideline or basic specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/