Subject: [6tisch] 6TiSCH (inviting DetNet) agenda for IETF 92

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 10:48:10 +0000

Dear all:

We published the draft agenda on the IETF site:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ 

Compiled drafts:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/92/agenda/6tisch-drafts.pdf 

Monday
------
Distributed Scheduling
   OTF (Diego)                                        			[30
min]
DetNet 
   draft-finn-detnet-architecture (Norm)              		[20 min]
   draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req (Craig)          	[10 min]
   draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs (Patrick)   	[10 min]
   6TiSCH reqs (Chonggang)                            		[10 min]
Wrap up for rechartering                              		[10 min]

Thursday
--------
Last Call Status                                      			[40
mins]
   draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch(Thomas)
   draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal (Xavi)
   draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture (Pascal)
   draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology (Maria-Rita)
Other Drafts                                          			[30
mins]
   draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-interface (Qin/Xavi)
   draft-wang-6tisch-6top (Qin/Xavi)
   draft-ietf-6tisch-coap (Raghuram/Pouria)
Plugtest                                             		 	[10
mins]
Security                                              			[30
mins]
   DT status and design goals (Michael)
   draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements (René)
Rechartering                                          			[40
mins]
   Summary of Monday's meeting
   Scheduling goals and deliverables
   Security goals and deliverables

Please let us know if we need to make a change by the end of this week.

Cheers,

Thomas et Pascal

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 18:30:18 +0000

Dear all:

Due to a collision with security, we propose to move the agenda as follows:

Monday
------
DetNet 
   draft-finn-detnet-architecture (Norm)              [20 mn]
   draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req (Craig)          [10 mn]
   draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs (Patrick)   [10 mn]
   draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases (Chonggang)      [10 mn]
Security                                              [30 mn]
   DT status and design goals (Michael)
   draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements (René)
Wrap up for rechartering                              [10 mn]

Thursday
--------
Last Call Status                                      [40 mn]
Other Drafts                                          [30 mn]
Plugtest                                              [10 mn]
   OTF (Diego)                                        [30 mn]
Rechartering                                          [40 mn]

Any objection?

Pascal

> -----Original Message-----
> From: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pascal Thubert
> (pthubert)
> Sent: lundi 9 mars 2015 11:48
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Cc: Thomas Watteyne; Jouni Korhonen ([email-masked])
> Subject: [Detnet] 6TiSCH (inviting DetNet) agenda for IETF 92
> 
> Dear all:
> 
>    OTF (Diego)
[30
> Last Call Status
[40
> Other Drafts
[30
> Security
[30
> Rechartering
[40

---

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:06:10 -0400

Hi Pascal:

Not sure what the pain point is: tls?

Originally, the security topics of 6tisch were scheduled for Thu. It 
seems beneficial to keep to that schedule for now, thus giving some more 
room for face-to-face time and benefiting from feedback from other 
groups having this now on the agenda (e.g., 6lo, Anima).

What about keeping the security item on Thu and moving some of the WGLC 
or, e.g., distributed scheduling to Monday?

Best regards, Rene

On 3/9/2015 2:30 PM, Pascal Thubert (pthubert) wrote:
>> _______________________________________________
>> 6tisch mailing list
>> [email-masked]
>> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 20:12:33 +0000

TLS it is Rene,

Pascal

Le 9 mars 2015 à 20:06, Rene Struik <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> a écrit :

Hi Pascal:

Originally, the security topics of 6tisch were scheduled for Thu. It seems beneficial to keep to that schedule for now, thus giving some more room for face-to-face time and benefiting from feedback from other groups having this now on the agenda (e.g., 6lo, Anima).

What about keeping the security item on Thu and moving some of the WGLC or, e.g., distributed scheduling to Monday?

Best regards, Rene

Dear all:

Monday
------
DetNet

Thursday
--------
Last Call Status                                      [40 mn]

Any objection?

Pascal

-----Original Message-----
From: detnet [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pascal Thubert
(pthubert)
Sent: lundi 9 mars 2015 11:48
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Thomas Watteyne; Jouni Korhonen ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>)
Subject: [Detnet] 6TiSCH (inviting DetNet) agenda for IETF 92

Dear all:

Compiled drafts:

Monday
------
Distributed Scheduling
   OTF (Diego)

[30

min]
DetNet
   draft-finn-detnet-architecture (Norm)                        [20

min]

   draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req (Craig)            [10 min]
   draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs (Patrick)     [10 min]
   6TiSCH reqs (Chonggang)                                      [10

min]

Wrap up for rechartering                                        [10

min]

Thursday
--------
Last Call Status

[40

mins]

[30

mins]

[30

mins]

[40

mins]

Cheers,

Thomas et Pascal

_______________________________________________
6tisch mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch

--
email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363