Subject: [6tisch] reminder sync'up webex tomorrow & presentations missing

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:03:30 +0100

All,

As agreed last week, the 6TiSCH interim meeting tomorrow is replaced by an
informal call to verify that all the material is ready for the 6TiSCH WG
meeting on Monday and Thursday next week. We will use the same call details
at the regular 6TiSCH call (below).

*Presenters*, please send your slides to Pascal and myself at the latest
30min before the call tomorrow, and plan on joining the call.

Some pointers:

   - the official agenda of the 6TiSCH WG meetings at IETF92:
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/92/agenda/6tisch/
   - draft slides and status of all presentations:
   https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/src/master/150323_ietf92_dallas/.
*Feel
   free to use the template in there.*
   - draft minutes are at https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/Home

During the call tomorrow, we will double-check list of presenters and
whether or not some presentations will be done through meetecho.

Thanks,
Thomas

---

----

Topic: 6TiSCH iterim meeting

Time: 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 206 802 913
Meeting Password: sixtus

-------------------------------------------------------
To start the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=219615007&UID=481905242&PW=NZTRkNDAwOTE1&RT=MiMyMw%3D%3D
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click "Start Now".
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330
US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117
India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002
Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+14085256800x206802913

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 23:55:31 +0100

Please note that our call is scheduled at *7am PDT*. The US has switched
from PST to PDT on March 8, but Europe hasn't yet. So the call tomorrow
will be one hour early that the usual for some parts of the world.

The call is scheduled at:

   - *7am PDT (San Francisco)*
   - *10am EDT (Toronto)*
   - *3pm CET (France)*
   - *11pm Japan*

Thomas

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]
> wrote:

>    *Feel free to use the template in there.*