Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 13:47:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate an IEEE
   802.15.4e Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  This minimal
   mode of operation can be used during network bootstrap, as a fall-
   back mode of operation when no dynamic scheduling solution is
   available or functioning, or during early interoperability testing
   and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 21:52:18 +0100

Hi all,

I submitted the new version of the minimal draft. This new version
addresses the extension header compression problem and also improves and
clarifies the security section according to what we have been discussing
lately. There are also several minor corrections and changes on the text.

thanks for the comments and advice received during the last days.

kind regards,
Xavi
------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
6tisch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch