Subject: [6tisch] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:18:06 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't see explicit mention of privacy (as opposed to
confidentiality), but that's not a huge deal given (I think)
TSCH supports encryption. However, if privacy is a goal (and I
hope it is) wouldn't mentioning that be good, and maybe it'd
spur someone to later thing about e.g. traffic analysis and
whether or not some mechanisms to counter that might be needed
in these contexts.