Subject: [6tisch] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:35:36 -0700

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 11:38:57 +0100

All,

We have just published the new version of draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch. The
changes answer the points raised by the different reviews.

We want to thanks the reviewers (including IESG and gen-ART) for the
thorough review and very constructive comments.

Maria Rita, Alfredo & Thomas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06.txt
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

IETF Secretariat.