Subject: Re: [6tisch] #32 (terminology): new terms for security

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:21:45 -0000

#32: new terms for security

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-03

-- 
-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Michael Richardson                   |       Owner:
  <[email-masked]>                        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                               |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                                |   Milestone:
Component:  terminology                          |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document                   |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                                       |
-------------------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/32#comment:2>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>