Subject: [6tisch] approval of minutes of all past 6tisch security calls that might not have been formally approved yet

From: Rene Struik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 09:07:48 -0400

Dear colleagues:

As already suggested during the 6tisch conf call on Fri April 24, 2015, 
some of the minutes of past 6tisch security calls have still not been 
approved yet. Originally, intent was to do this during the last 6tisch 
security call, on March 3, 2015, but unfortunately the bridge was never 
opened (for reasons unclear).

I suggest we approve the minutes of all as yet unapproved previous 
6tisch security calls as first order of normal business of the 6tisch 
conf call today (May 8, 2015). This would include the minutes of the 
(very constructive) conf calls of Feb 24th, Feb 17th, Feb 10th.

For minutes of 6tisch security calls, see
Feb 24, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00489.html
Feb 17, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00488.html
Feb 10, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00490.html
Jan 27, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00417.html
Jan 22, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00414.html
Jan 14, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00388.html
Jan 5, 2015 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00382.html
Dec 16, 2014 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00383.html
Dec 2, 2014 call: see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00370.html

For email RS to 6tisch security mailing list re cancelling call due to 
"unavailable bridge" as of March 3, 2015, 4:46pm EDT:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch-security/current/msg00494.html

-- 
email: [email-masked] | Skype: rstruik
cell: +1 (647) 867-5658 | US: +1 (415) 690-7363