Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: [Recentattendees] IETF 93 - Meeting Information

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:27:43 +0200

FYI. If you are planning to attend, don't forget to register:
- for the 6TiSCH plugtest:
http://www.etsi.org/news-events/events/942-6TiSCH-plugtests
- for the hackathon:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py

Thomas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 27, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 93 - Meeting Information
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

IETF 93
Prague, Czech Republic
July 19 - 24, 2015
Hosts: Brocade and CZ.NIC

IETF 93 Information: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/index.html
Meeting venue: The Hilton Prague
Register online at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/register.html

1.  IETF 93 Hackathon
2.  Accommodations
3.  Registration
4.  Value Added Tax (VAT)
5.  Visas & Letters of Invitation
6.  Bits-N-Bites

1.  IETF 93 Hackathon
        The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon
sponsored by Cisco to encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and
develop utilities, ideas, sample code and
        solutions that show practical implementations of IETF standards.
More information can be found here:
        http://ietf.org/hackathon/93-hackathon.html

        If you don’t see a technology that you would like to focus on at
the Hackathon, please send your ideas to [email-masked]

        Sign-up for the IETF 93 Hackathon here:
https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonregistration.py

2. Accommodations
        The Hilton Prague is currently sold out. The IETF has contracted
with the InterContinental as an overflow hotel and there are still rooms
available.
        The link for reservations at the InterContinental is below.
Additionally, information about alternative hotel accommodations is
provided below.

        Reservation Cut-off Dates:
        Meeting Venue: The Hilton Prague - 22 June 2015
        Overflow Hotel: The Intercontinental Prague - 17 June 2015

        Reservation Links:
        The Hilton Prague:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/P/PRGHITW-AIETF-20150709/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
        The InterContinental Prague (Overflow):
https://resweb.passkey.com/go/IETF

        For information on rates and policies, please visit:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/hotel.html

        Alternative Hotels
        There are numerous hotels in the general area around the Hilton
Prague at different prices. The IETF does not have a contract with these
hotels, nor is the IETF
        network available.
        A map of hotels within walking distance of the Hilton Prague is
located here:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotel+near+prague+hilton,+prague/@50.0916587,14.4374689,17z?hl=en

        These hotels include:
        Hotel Jurys Inn Prague https://www.jurysinns.com/hotels/prague
        Grandior Hotel Prague: http://www.hotel-grandior.cz/en/
        Hotel Florenc http://www.hotel-florenc.cz/
        Hotel Muncha http://www.hotelmucha.cz/
        EA Hotel Embassy Prague http://www.hotelembassyprague.cz/en/
        B&B Hotel Prague-City http://www.hotelbb.cz/cs/prague-city
        DesignHotel Elephant http://www.hotel-elephant.cz/

        This information is provided as a convenience to meeting attendees.
The IETF makes no representation as to availability, prices, cancellation
practices, or Internet
        quality.

        You may also choose to use other travel search services, such as:
        http://www.hotels.com/
        http://www.trivago.com/
        https://www.airbnb.com/

3. Registration

   Registration fees do not include the VAT of 21%. The VAT will be added
to the fee and paid over to the tax authorities.

        A. Early-Bird Registration - USD 700.00, if paid in full prior to
23:59 UTC 10 July 2015.
        B. After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 875.00
        C. Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00 (with proper ID)
        D. One Day Pass Registration - USD 375.00
        E. Registration Cancellation
        Cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 13 July 2015 at
UTC 23:59. Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent) cancellation
fee if requested by that date
        and time.
        F. Online Registration and Payment ends Friday, 17 July 2015, 17:00
local Prague time.
        G. On-site Registration begins on Sunday, 19 July 2015 at 10:00
local Prague time.

4. Value Added Tax (VAT)
        You may be entitled to recoup some or all of the VAT. All IETF 93
attendees will receive a VAT compliant invoice. For this meeting the Czech
VAT of 21% has been
        added to the Registration Fee. More information is available at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/vat.html.

5. Visas & Letters of Invitation:
        For information on Visiting the Czech Republic, please visit:
http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/general_visa_information/

        After you complete the registration process, you can request an
electronic IETF letter of invitation and a Local Letter of Invitation. The
registration system also allows for
        you to request hard copy letters of invitation. You may request one
at a later time by following the link provided in the confirmation email.

        Please note that the IETF Letter of Invitation may not be
sufficient for obtaining a visa to enter the Czech Republic.

6. Bits-N-Bites
        Due to Sponsor demand Bits-N-Bites will be held at IETF 93. The
theme of Bits-N-Bites in Prague will be Internet of Things (IoT) and will
showcase demonstrations
        from a wide range of participants. Information on Bits-N-Bites at
IETF 93 and how to become a participant is here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/93/bits-n-bites.html

Only 53 days until IETF 93 in Prague!

_______________________________________________
Recentattendees mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/recentattendees