Subject: [6tisch] #37 (architecture): Make Archie infiormational

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 14:53:26 -0000

#37: Make Archie infiormational

 Architecture says track = standard, should be informational

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  architecture        |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/37>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:44:35 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 done in 08

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  architecture        |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/37#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e