Subject: [6tisch] IETF 93 Hackathon for 6tisch

From: ismail hakkı turan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:49:38 +0300

Hi all,
We have been working on a kind of 6tisch implementation and we want to
demonstrate it in Prag. When I look at the
website(*https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon
<https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon>*), I
couldn't find any info about 6tisch topic. Also there is nobody at the
Hackathon Attendance
List(*https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonattendance.py?sortkey=3&login=%0A
<https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonattendance.py?sortkey=3&login=%0A>*)
The time is running out. There will be a 6tisch hackathon or not ? Any info
will be helpful.

regards
İsmail Hakki Turan

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 11:51:03 +0200

Ismali,

I guess this is something will be discussed next Friday at the 6TiSCH WG
meeting.

regards,
Xavi

2015-05-20 11:49 GMT+02:00 ismail hakkı turan <[email-masked]>:

> demonstrate it in Prag. When I look at the website(*https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/93hackathon
> Hackathon Attendance List(*https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf93/hackathonattendance.py?sortkey=3&login=%0A
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch
>
>

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:17:38 +0200

+1

Ismail, can you join the call in 43min? Call-in details at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/6tisch/current/msg03502.html.

Thomas