Subject: Re: [6tisch] #4 (architecture): add text to desceribe the high level PCE operation for 6Tisch

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 07:39:08 -0000

#4: add text to desceribe the high level PCE operation for 6Tisch

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added text in section 5

 "

   The work on centralized track computation is deferred to a subsequent
    volume of the architecture.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) is
    certainly the core component of that architecture.  Around the PCE, a
    protocol such as an extension to a TEAS [TEAS] protocol (maybe
    running over CoAP as illustrated) will be required to expose the
    device capabilities and the network peers to the PCE, and a protocol
    such as a lightweight PCEP or an adaptation of CCAMP [CCAMP] G-MPLS
    formats and procedures will be used to publish the tracks, computed
    by the PCE, to the devices (maybe in a fashion similar to RSVP-TE).
 "

 How this will really work hsa to be sirted out with DetNet

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  architecture        |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:  PCE PCEP RSVP TE    |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
6tisch <http://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e