Subject: [6tisch] [Errata Held for Document Update] RFC7554 (4426)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been held for document update 
for RFC7554, "Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT): Problem Statement". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7554&eid=4426

--------------------------------------
Status: Held for Document Update
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Yusuke DOI <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2015-07-23
Held by: Brian Haberman (IESG)

Section: Abstract

Original Text
-------------
   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) Medium Access
   Control (MAC) protocol of IEEE 802.14.4e in the context of Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  The set of goals enumerated in this
   document form an initial set only

Corrected Text
--------------
   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) Medium Access
   Control (MAC) protocol of IEEE 802.15.4e in the context of Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  The set of goals enumerated in this
   document form an initial set only

Notes
-----
s/802.14.4e/802.15.4e/

--------------------------------------
RFC7554 (draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT): Problem Statement
Publication Date    : May 2015
Author(s)           : T. Watteyne, Ed., M. Palattella, L. Grieco
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG