Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 14:37:28 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt
To: Core <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

we have submitted a new comi draft.
Many improvements and modifications have been applied.
Much discussed change is the extension to different resource name numbering
schemes.

Peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:       07
Title:          CoAP Management Interface
Document date:  2015-07-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          60
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a network management interface for
   constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
   RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  It is
   designed to reduce the message sizes, server code size, and
   application development complexity.  The Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management data resources specified
   in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  The payload of the CoMI message
   is encoded in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
core mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core