Subject: [6tisch] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7554 (4426)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:33:47 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7554,
"Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT): Problem Statement".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7554&eid=4426

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Yusuke DOI <[email-masked]>

Section: Abstract

Original Text
-------------
   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) Medium Access
   Control (MAC) protocol of IEEE 802.14.4e in the context of Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  The set of goals enumerated in this
   document form an initial set only

Corrected Text
--------------
   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) Medium Access
   Control (MAC) protocol of IEEE 802.15.4e in the context of Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  The set of goals enumerated in this
   document form an initial set only

Notes
-----
s/802.14.4e/802.15.4e/

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7554 (draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-06)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Using IEEE 802.15.4e Time-Slotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) in the Internet of Things (IoT): Problem Statement
Publication Date    : May 2015
Author(s)           : T. Watteyne, Ed., M. Palattella, L. Grieco
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG