Subject: [6tisch] Join WebEx meeting in progress: 6TiSCH Interim

From: Pascal Thubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 14:00:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
My WebEx meeting is in progress.

Join me now from a browser, phone, or video conferencing system or application.

6TiSCH Interim
Every Friday, from Friday, September 4, 2015, to no end date
4:00 pm  |  Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/e.php?MTID=m4b4a3e4d4704a396ead60a38bf7e638b
Meeting number: 203 137 703
Meeting password: sixtus

JOIN BY PHONE
+33.15.804.3116 France Toll
Access code: 203 137 703

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=325051902&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.