Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:00:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-13.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-11-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate an IEEE
   802.15.4 Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  This minimal
   mode of operation can be used during network bootstrap, as a fall-
   back mode of operation when no dynamic scheduling solution is
   available or functioning, or during early interoperability testing
   and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Xavier Vilajosana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:10:41 +0100

Dear all,

according to what we have discussed in the 6tisch interin meeting today I
proceeded to publish v13 of the minimal draft. It addresses all the
comments received by the area directors and reviewers. We think they
improved a lot the document. We express our gratitude for the detailed
reviews.

The issues have been collected here
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/issues

It remains only one open issue

https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/issues/3/review-intented-status

which requires the attention of the WG.

for your convenience see here the diff of the current version with the
previous version to easily find what has been changed.

Please provide your comments and advice,

kind regards,
Xavi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2015-11-27 19:00 GMT+01:00
Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-13.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
Working Group of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
6tisch mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch