Subject: Re: [6tisch] #39 (architecture): Ralph's INT AREA review

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:25:39 -0000

#39: Ralph's INT AREA review

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Published 09 with the proposed changes, awaiting feedback frm Ralph and
 the group

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  assigned
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  architecture        |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/39#comment:3>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:33:36 -0000

All issues fixed with http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-6tisch-
 architecture-09.txt.
 Waiting for feedback to close.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/39#comment:4>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e

---

From: "6tisch issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:33:51 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  architecture        |     Version:  1.0
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+---------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/6tisch/trac/ticket/39#comment:5>
6tisch <https://tools.ietf.org/6tisch/>
IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e