Subject: Re: [6tisch] FW: ETSI CL15_3234: Call for technical expertise for the 2nd 6TiSCH Plugtests™

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:58:53 -0500

see inline

On 10/09/15 09:45, Miguel Angel Reina Ortega wrote:
> Let me forward you the Call for Expertise that has been recently sent 
> out from ETSI for the upcoming 2^nd 6TiSCH Plugtests that will be held 
> from 2^nd to 4^th February 2016 in Paris.

Thank you again for organizing this.
Do you know when the decision as to when we will know about the 3rd
plugfest envisioned for July, with IETF96.

Will it happen?  Will it before or after?
Budgets need to get organized not just for the event, but for the work
that precedes it.

After some thought, I'd like to encourage it to be
Thursday-afternoon/Friday/Saturday-morning, July 14/15/16, rather than
afterwards in separate facilities.
The 6lo plugfest which was after IETF94 was great (and I have a write up
on it that I will share), but exhaustion from IETF week was a big deal
for me.

---

From: Oleg Hahm <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:04:31 +0100

Hi Michael,

shouldn't that rather be discussed on the 6lo mailing list?

Cheers,
Oleg