Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 20:06:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : 6tisch Secure Join protocol
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a zero-touch mechanism to enroll a new device
   (the "pledge") into a IEEE802.15.4 TSCH network using the 6tisch
   signaling mechanisms.  The resulting device will obtain a domain
   specific credential that can be used with either 802.15.9 per-host
   pair keying protocols, or to obtain the network-wide key from a
   coordinator.  The mechanism describe her is an augmentation to the
   one-touch mechanism described in [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal-security].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/