Subject: [6tisch] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:46:07 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for responding to the SecDir review, it looks like the updates
needed are planned for the next version.  There were a number of
significant findings, so this placeholder is to make sure those happen
(protocol and security).

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg07162.html

For some reason, the SecDir review isn't linked off of the document.