Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:14:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-21.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-02-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal mode of operation for an IPv6 over
   the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6TiSCH) Network.  This minimal mode
   of operation specifies the baseline set of protocols that need to be
   supported, recommended configurations and modes of operation
   sufficient to enable a 6TiSCH functional network.  6TiSCH provides
   IPv6 connectivity over a Time Synchronized Channel Hopping (TSCH)
   mesh composed of IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH links.  This minimal mode
   uses a collection of protocols with the respective configurations,
   including the 6LoWPAN framework, enabling interoperable IPv6
   connectivity over IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This minimal configuration
   provides the necessary bandwidth for network and security bootstrap,
   and defines the proper link between the IETF protocols that interface
   to IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This minimal mode of operation should be
   implemented by all 6TiSCH compliant devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/