Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal Security Framework for 6TiSCH
        Authors         : Malisa Vucinic
                          Jonathan Simon
                          Kris Pister
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal mechanisms required to support
   secure enrollment of a pledge, a device being added to an IPv6 over
   the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6TiSCH) network.  It assumes that
   the pledge has been provisioned with a credential that is relevant to
   the deployment - the "one-touch" scenario.  The goal of this
   configuration is to set link-layer keys, and to establish a secure
   end-to-end session between each pledge and the join registrar who may
   use that to further configure the pledge.  Additional security
   behaviors and mechanisms may be added on top of this minimal
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mališa Vučinić <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 21:18:42 +0100

All,

We have submitted a new version of the minimal security draft reflecting latest work within the security design team. I would like to request a slot to present this version (remotely) during the Chicago meeting.

Regards,
Mališa

> On 12 Mar 2017, at 21:11, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch