Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03.txt

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:17:11 -0300

For your information, there is a new version of SF0 available.
Regards,

                   Diego Dujovne

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Diego Dujovne and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0
Revision:       03
Title:          6TiSCH 6top Scheduling Function Zero (SF0)
Document date:  2017-03-13
Group:          6tisch
Pages:          12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
sf0-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-
sf0-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function Zero" (SF0).  SF0 dynamically adapts the number of allocated
   cells between neighbor nodes, based on the amount of currently
   allocated cells and the neighbor nodes' cell requirements.  Neighbor
   nodes negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-neighbor basis the
   number of cell(s) to be added/deleted.  SF0 uses the 6P signaling
   messages to add/delete cells in the schedule.  This function selects
   the candidate cells from the schedule, defines which cells will be
   added/deleted and triggers the allocation/deallocation process.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Profesor Asociado
Escuela de Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad Diego Portales - Chile
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125