Subject: Re: [6tisch] Expiration impending: <draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon-02.txt>

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:10:46 -0500

So, we first talked about this document at IETF98 I think, and it was brought
up again at IETF99, and at several virtual interims.

There has not been, to my knowledge, much comment on it, or a WG Adoption
call.  There has been a few emails of support along with some recent
discussion about how the documents interact.

None have said it was silly or unneeded.

I can renew the document, but it would be nice to know if the WG has any
plans to consider adopting it.

IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > The following draft will expire soon:

    > Name:     draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon
    > Title:    IEEE802.15.4 Informational Element encapsulation of 6tisch Join Information
    > State:    I-D Exists
    > Expires:  2018-01-19 (in 1 week, 3 days)

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-