Subject: [6tisch] Agenda, 16 February 2018 interim, 6TiSCH WG

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:31:54 +0100

All,

This Friday's interim meeting will be a bit different, as it will be the
last one before draft cut-off date for London. I know that several of us
are hard at work to update drafts in time. The goal of this meeting is to
(1) sync up about the drafts and (2) discuss the agenda for the London
meeting. Draft authors, please be present.

I have put a list of drafts I konw we want to discuss at
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/wiki/180302_webex. Contact us if you
want to add to the list.

Thomas & Pascal

Connection details

   - Date: March 2nd, 2018 7-8am Pacific
   http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=100,12,5392171,1850147&h=100&date=2018-03-02&sln=14-15
   - Meeting link:
   https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m26a052c1fa38de0d29a17b7228b2b9f2
      - Meeting number (access code): 204 172 595
      - Meeting password: fcqY7cPj (32797275
      <https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/meetings/commits/32797275> from phones)

-- 
_______________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Linear Tech
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
_______________________________________