Subject: [6tisch] WGLC issues to be addressed for minimal-security-07

From: Mališa Vučinić <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:59:03 +0200

Dear all,

I converted the extensive email and F2F discussions during the last two
months around the minimal-security draft into a list of issues to be
resolved.

The list with relevant email discussion snippets is at:
https://bitbucket.org/6tisch/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/issues?status=wontfix&status=new

Some of these are obsolete with e.g. work on Stateless-Proxy now happening
in CoRE and other discussions at IETF102. These are marked as "wontfix".

If you see something missing from the list, please let me know.

Mališa

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:04:53 -0400

Mališa Vučinić <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > I converted the extensive email and F2F discussions during the last
    > two months around the minimal-security draft into a list of issues to
    > be resolved.

    > Some of these are obsolete with e.g. work on Stateless-Proxy now
    > happening in CoRE and other discussions at IETF102. These are marked
    > as "wontfix".

    > If you see something missing from the list, please let me know.

thanks for making that list... that's a lot of work.
I will step through them and see what I can do.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-