Subject: [6tisch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:02:48 +0200

Hi all,

We have just submitted a new version of our draft describing how to
alter the communication pattern of network nodes to counteract selective
jamming.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02

This update especially addresses the reviewers' comments we received
after IETF 104. Thanks a lot for your reviews!

In particular, as requested by Michael in his review, the new Appendix A
provides an output example, based on my implementation of the shuffling
mechanism available at [1].

Thanks,
/Marco

[1]
https://gitlab.com/crimson84/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling/tree/master/test

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt
Date: 	Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:51:28 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Gianluca Dini
<[email-masked]>, Simon Duquennoy
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling
Revision: 02
Title: Robust Scheduling against Selective Jamming in 6TiSCH Networks
Document date: 2019-06-10
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-02

Abstract:
This document defines a method to generate robust TSCH schedules in a
6TiSCH (IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4-2015) network, so as
to protect network nodes against selective jamming attack. Network
nodes independently compute the new schedule at each slotframe, by
altering the one originally available from 6top or alternative
protocols, while preserving a consistent and collision-free
communication pattern. This method can be added on top of the
minimal security framework for 6TiSCH.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat