Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 06:06:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2019-06-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a network architecture that provides low-
   latency, low-jitter and high-reliability packet delivery.  It
   combines a high-speed powered backbone and subnetworks using IEEE
   802.15.4 time-slotted channel hopping (TSCH) to meet the requirements
   of LowPower wireless deterministic applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:11:31 +0000

This version addresses comments by Andy Malis for RTG DIR and David Mandelberg for SEC DIR.
A major item was and may still be the amount of non-WG-docs references.
We also touched the security section to inherit from DetNet.

All the best,

Pascal

> -----Original Message-----
> From: 6tisch <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: lundi 24 juin 2019 15:07
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-22.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> 6tisch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/6tisch