Subject: [6tisch] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-20.txt> (An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:44:57 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE
802.15.4e WG (6tisch) to consider the following document: - 'An Architecture
for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4'
  <draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-20.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a network architecture that provides low-
   latency, low-jitter and high-reliability packet delivery.  It
   combines a high-speed powered backbone and subnetworks using IEEE
   802.15.4 time-slotted channel hopping (TSCH) to meet the requirements
   of LowPower wireless deterministic applications.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2240/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2214/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2846/