Subject: [6tisch] I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 06:07:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-24.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2019-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a network architecture that provides low-
   latency, low-jitter and high-reliability packet delivery.  It
   combines a high-speed powered backbone and subnetworks using IEEE
   802.15.4 time-slotted channel hopping (TSCH) to meet the requirements
   of LowPower wireless deterministic applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-architecture-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/